– The Progressive – Site design, management, and strategy for the digital arm of The Progressive magazine, a 100-year-old publication.
– British Heritage Magazine (Kliger Enterprises) – Business strategy, email newsletter product and management
– Park Slope Reader & New York Spirit – strategy work and developement of calendaring and directory intiatives
– Center Ring Media publisher of Wearable Tech Insider, Senior Tech Insider, Health Tech Insider – Site development and strategy for multiple sites and newsletters covering emerging technology.
– Amplify Education – development and execution of a moderation process for The Smarter Balanced Digital Library, a Federally funded 20 state educational resource for common core assessments
–AuthorBee – MVP creation for a collaborative writing application
–ChinaFilmInsider.com – Site launch design, development, strategy, newsletters, and training for a B2B focused news site covering the largest film market in the world.
– The H20 Project – book and site looking at the Hudson River and the entire basin’s ecology
The Modern Chemist – A Brooklyn based compounding pharmacy
Kos Kaffe – A Brooklyn based café
KafkaCare – Design, development, copy, and ongoing AdWords and SEO management for an Upper West Side Cosmetic Dermatology and anti-aging practice.
The Pomerantz Group – Digital Executive Recruiter
Anna Graham Hunter – site for a career happiness coach
Cari Shane – DC based journalist and social strategist
Funkless NYC – Small business and commerce for a maker of nontoxic deodorant
– Third Street Preschool – Site development for a new online presence for Third Street Music’s preschool
–BRIC Arts Media – Digital video strategy
–PS321 – Site development, strategy, and management of the online presence and communications of a large k-5 public school and its PTA.
–Dances For A Variable Population – Site design, development and strategy for a dance company that works with older performers in programs throughout New York City.
– G is For Gun – site and strategy for a documentary about arming and training teachers
–Autism Affinities Project – Site development for a nonprofit that connects a community of autistic artists.
–Choices in Childbirth – in-house creative and strategic direction for site and brand relaunch, community and network planning
Authors & Artists:
Dan Zanes – New site development for the Grammy Award winning singer songwriter
Rachel Ulanet – site and digital strategy for a Broadway actress and singer
Nina Kushner – site development for the author of Erotic Exchanges: The world of elite prostitution in 18th Century Paris.
Ron Suskind – Pulitzer Prize winning author
Cynthia-sweeney.com – Site for the author of The Nest one of most anticipated books of 2016.
Triss Stein – A Brooklyn based mystery writer
E.J. McAdams – An artist who works with found natural materials
Melissa Clark – NYT Food Writer
Alice FeiringAlice Feiring – Award Winning Wine Writer
David Wessel – WSJ Columnist
Tony Hiss – New Yorker writer and environmentalist
– Riverkeeper Secure Indian Point – campaign and site to shut down Indian Point
Past Clients in other firms and contexts:
CocaCola Vitamin Water
Avon & Morrow Books
Prince of Petworth